THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I need help!!!!

Friends of mine,
please always criticize me,
I'm becoming very lazy lately,

PLEASE:
1) Complain about my skin

This few weeks, I'm becoming lazy to apply lotion. The homework is too much, that make me forgo the time to apply lotion. Plz, keep on criticize that i'm dark enough, made me work hard to apply lotion....

2) Complain my pimples

Not only lazy to apply lotion, even the pimples gel also didnt put. Then my pimples becoming serious. Plz, criticize that i'm ugly enough with the pimples....

3) Ask me to study

I cannot understand the topic of management accounting, my friends plz force me to study, keep on telling me that i'm going to fail the subject, I need some power to study~~

4) Do homework

Short sem is really tired, I always didnt not finish up the homework, I'm regret about it. Friends, push me to finish my homework..

5) Sleep early

I always sleep late, it is very unhealthy, I need to change it. No matter how busy, Sleeping must be No1 for me, Plz sleep early and finish things early too...

0 comments: