THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shayne's birthday


I was tired for the late 2 saturday,
I have to attend computer class,
For the first day, i overslept due to tired weekdays homework,
Sorry for uncle who press door bell for 15 min,
I was just simply prepare and then go~~

Luckily today i'm able to wake up..

The class ended at 2pm,
I just rest for a while when going back,
then start preparing to go shayne's house...
The preparation takes around 2 hours..

HAHAHA!!!!
Funny thing happen again,
i pick up elaine and on the way to meet the others at inti,
I stopped by the petrol station to pump the fuel,
it was my first time to pump the fuel,
i dont know where to switch on the cover for the petrol tank,
just simply try and the cover infront was on,
maybe the workers they cant stand on our funny action,
he came and help us to pump the fuel~~

Pictures of the day

Our foundation gang


Finally, 
me with my noob post...

0 comments: