THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Body check

When we are in genting,
I heard winnie told us that after she do body check, she knows herself get high cholesterol..


My dad's leg was pain for few days, so he decided to look for doctor and do body check,
we whole family went together with him,
All of us also done our body check last sunday..


Today we get our report,
I have got high cholesterol as well,
Although it is not too high,
but doctor advise to take good care of eating habits and do more exercises,
The rest of it is ok...


Almost my whole family got high cholesterol except my mum..


And on the same day with body check, we bring our dog for 1 years old injection..
His leg was pain for the first 1 and 2 days after injection,
keep on sitting,
and whenever we touch him, he will shout because of pain,
Just like human being~~~

0 comments: