THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Famine 30

I joined this camp with companion of 3 friends,
wai mun, elaine and yu chien

wai mun, me, elaine, yu chien

We all entered group 7 during the session,
glad to know a lot of new friends,
they are friendly and active,
although it is a gap between our age,
but it doesnt affect our team,
we able to communicate with each other~~
Group 7 photo

There is a game which made me unforgettable,
I had to pretend that myself is a illegal foreigner,
when saw police, i have to escape,
if not will be catch into the jail,
or else i can give money to the police, then the police wont catch me,
it is almost same like reality,
which we can use money to "rasuah" our police..

there is also gangster, they will ask money from you,
if no money, you must run away when saw them,
if not you might be beat by them...

day time, we can choose to work as a road builder or recycle,
night time, we can also work as a road builder,
but there is extra 2 more illegal job - sexual or drugs worker..
I realize that, sometimes they are not willing to do those illegal job,
it just because the job is high paid...

We can rest in a place with just tough paper on the floor,

The game really made me tired,
i have to keep on running while meet police and gangster,
i rather go inside the jail for first few times,
but the life inside jail was suffer too..
We have learn a lot moral value after we played the game...

And i like the band performance,
the environment is so high,
everyone follow to sing and dance,
lastly, there is a part i like - bu bu train,
everyone forming a train, run around the theater,
everyone is high.. we almost forgot that we are hungry~~

I like a belly dance girl

Sweet looking??

0 comments: