THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Genting Trip

3rd of september:

We went to genting in the afternoon,
didnt do any activity,
just watch "old cow tender grass"
the movie is nice,
it made me think off my dog~~



4th of september:

My friends came to genting,
Play outdoor game with them and had a lot laughter,
But i cant get to have dinner with them,
we still able to meet during night time,
And 1 more thing, liu li yang "刘力杨" stay in the same hotel with me,
i met her when i'm going out,
she is very tall,
she came for a charity show,
When i met her, she is so rush,
i havent take out my camera,
she had went inside the lift...
That day got lots of rich people went genting,
I took some photo with the their car~~

Me with lamborghini


Me with ferrari

5th of september:

After check out, we straight away went back,
not able to meet up with my friends~~

Me and siblings