THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 1, 2010

Lost

Today my class started at 2pm,
i turned around the whole area for around 1 hour also cant get parking,
so i went to the shop opposite to find parking,
at last, i'm able to find 1, although it is very far..

After end my class 4pm,
I walked with my friend, cross the bridge,
then only we reach the parking..
Come out from the parking area, I can reach federal highway by just walk straight,
if want to use kesas, i will have to wait for the u-turn, jam in the roundabout,
wait for traffic light...
Therefore, i decided to use federal instead of kesas...

This is my 2nd time to use kesas highway,
i cant really remember how the way, then i keep on look at the signboard...

I cant find the signboard to klang,
because we must look for the signboard to shah alam first, then only can reach klang,
I forgot about that,
still driving so fast,
after a few minute, i started to realize that i'm in the wrong way,
all signboard are just showing how to go kuala lumpur area,
I cant find any u-turn in the highway,
dont know what to do...
my tears was almost drop, but i told myself not to cry,

I told myself, cant just go straight, if not i will be more far away from my house,
Then i simply turn inside kuchai lama,
I got no idea where to go, just follow the mini cooper infront of me,
Follow until their house, that is quite luxury, banglo wei~~~
Maybe they will feel weird also, why the car behind following them...
But no choice, i dont know where to go,
After the automatic gate door open up, the car drive inside the house..

I got no idea where to go,
just drive around the luxury house area,
cant remember how i reach the t-junction and wait for the traffic light,
I was thinking which way to go for the next,
the feeling is like we got no goal for our life, just wandering around...
As long there is a road, i just go...

Luckily i reached  "xin chun" area,
saw a chinese aunty selling ice kacang there,
So i asked her the way to go back,
she explained nicely to me, even though i'm slow in memorizing all the steps...
I was trying very hard to memorize the way she told me...
The aunty is a nice person, before i ask her,
i was so scare that she will be a selfish person and dont want to answer my question,
because there are too much of crime happen out there..
I really dont know how to thanks for the aunty,
appreciate her help :)

Before i go, she still ask me to drive slowly and carefully,
damn miss her right now~~

I'm able to go back by following her steps,
home sweet home^^

0 comments: