THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 8, 2010

Tired o.O

I would say that short semester is really tired,
Everything must rush and lots of homework,
whenever I dont understand a certain topic,
then will get blur for the continuous,
because it was like today teaching this topic,
we must go back home to master the topic,
if not next day lecturer will teach even further topic,
Not only study, we still have a lot ENGLISH homework to do,
And the assignment to be done...
Every week have to find 4 article to do summary,
She gives us 3 essay as our homework and to hand on next week,
we are going to prepare the point for 2 memo and 2 letter,
In worst, next week is the test somemore~~~~


I am really exhausted,
the time is not enough for me,
I hope to get more time for sleep,
but still have to attend classes...


Feeling really down T_T

0 comments: