THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Final exam

I dont feel i'm doing well in the final exam,
English i would get C,
And i feel uncertainty for accounting paper,
I dont know how's the way our lecturer gives mark..
He also didnt return our test paper...


I do revision last minute,
it was a bad habit,
must start brain washing myself during this holiday...

Must recall all the things that Mr.low told us before,
Try hard to achieve our dream,
Dont let laziness burden ourselves...
Put the photo of our parents in the study table,
So that we can remind ourselves to work hard,
Get them an easy life in the future~~

All his advise still clear in my mind,
but i didnt practice it,
I always last minute,
if result come out to be bad,
i should blame myself...

START MOVING FORWARD

0 comments: